- Log into the Microsoft 365 Admin Center – https://admin.microsoft.com/
- Go to the Users> Active users
- Select the user whose permissions you want to change.
- Under Roles, click on Manage Roles
- You should now see the below screen:
From here, you can assign and un-assign all kinds of permissions for users. If you click on Show all by category, it will expand a long list of specific permissions for the following categories:
– Security & Compliance
NOTE – To get more information on what a permission allows a user to do, click on the icon.
- Once you have configured all the permissions for this user, click Save Changes to confirm.
Powered by BetterDocs