Terms & conditions
( ). The following terms and conditions (these “Terms”) govern the provision by Fluccs – The Australian Cloud. (“Company”) of the services and/or products (referred collectively herein as “Services and Products”) described on the relevant Order Form, the Service Level Agreement and Service Exhibit ? attached hereto (collectively the “Service Descriptions “) and defined in any of the Companys product support listing, to the customer (“Customer”) identified on the Service Descriptions. The Service Descriptions, these Terms and the attachments and any addenda hereto, executed with respect to the Services and Products, are referred to herein, collectively, as this “Agreement.”
By submitting the online order form, Customer hereby agrees to the following:
- The term of this agreement, and the provision by the Company of the services hereunder, is on a periodic basis and renewable on the anniversary of such period unless cancelled earlier pursuant to the express terms of this agreement.
- Customer agrees to pay for all services in advance of each payment term on or before the billing date specified in the invoice they receive from the Company.
- In the case of PAYG Cloud services the client must enter valid credit card details in our system and accept they will be auto charged for all fees accumulated in the provision of their server during a given month, at the end of that calendar month
- Clients on monthly payment plans are required to set up an automatic payment facility to arrive in our account on or before the due date each month.The options are available are by BPay (client initiated) or automated Credit Card charging through our billing system
- Responsibility for payments being received by Fluccs Australia on or before the due date of all invoices lies entirely with the client. Any account where payment has not been received by the due date may be subject to suspension and a re-activation charge may apply
- Customer agrees to be bound by the service term selected on the online order form or via applicable promotional codes.
- All set-up fees are non-refundable as are service fees unless covered by the 30 day money back guarantee. Customers shall not be entitled to any refunds, pro-rated or otherwise in the event of early termination or downgrade of this agreement by the customer or the Company according to the terms herein.
- Domain name registrations – refunds will only be given if cancellation is made immediately and it is possible for us to reverse the transaction with our provider and obtain a refund of the payment and cancel the registration (does not apply to domain renewals – they are non refundable)
- Fluccs provides via the Fluccs Site, and free of charge, a search engine for domain name availability. This search engine, which relies for the most part on data provided by the Registries, is provided for informational purposes only. The data retrieved and displayed by this search engine is of an informational nature only and shall not entail any obligation, duty or liability on the part of Fluccs, including with regard to any use that may be made of such data or the accuracy of such data.
- Dedicated Server rental charges will be incurred immediately at signup but the first rental period will not commence until the client is provided access to the server
- All payments must be received and in the account of Fluccs Australia on or before the due date. Should payment not be received by this date the service may be automatically suspended without further notice and will incur a $25 late fee. Once an invoice falls 7 days past due it will be forwarded to a debt collection agency and the customer is liable for any resulting fees from this action.
- Web Design – A minimum of a 50% deposit is required in advance of any work being commenced and the commissioned work will not be made ‘live’ until such time as all outstanding invoices are paid and received by Fluccs Australia. All work will remain the property of Fluccs Australia until such time as payment is received in full and the work is released
- Notice is required at least 7 days prior to the invoice due date to change your payment frequency (e.g annually to monthly / monthly to annually)
- Auto renewal of service plans- All agreements will be automatically renewed at the end of the their billing period unless notification of intent to cancel is received in compliance with our Cancellation policy below
- Cancellation of any and all products and services must be submitted through your client billing and support area at https://clients.fluccs.com.au. Failure to do so will require payment of any and all outstanding invoices before notice of cancellation will be accepted. With the exception of Dedicated Servers for which the period is 30 days, notification of cancellation at least 7 days prior to the next invoice date is required.
Note – communication of intent to cancel by any other medium will not be accepted in order to protect the integrity of your account.
- Domain Name cancellations must be done prior to renewal via the client area and are done so by way of Disabling Auto Renew for the domain.
- In the event of a refund being claimed under the 30 day money back guarantee if a free domain name was obtained as part of the sign up the cost of that will be deducted from the amount of the refund at the going rate on the Fluccs Identity site. Any payment for a domain name will not be refunded unless it is possible for Fluccs to cancel the registration through the registrar and obtain a refund
- Company is not responsible for data integrity on equipment reclaimed for non-payment.
- Customer agrees to adhere to the Company’s Acceptable Use Policy, as amended from time to time by the Company.
- Customer agrees to adhere to the Company Data Centre Rules and Procedures.
- Company reserves the right to terminate service immediately to any subscriber it deems, in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including the Acceptable Use Policy, Data Centre Rules and Procedures, and Terms of Services. In the event of such a cancellation no refunds will be issued
Additionally, in consideration for services to be delivered, Customer agrees to be bound to the following terms:
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company and the employees and agents of Company (each an “Indemnified Party”) against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgements (collectively, “Losses”) to which an Indemnified Party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Customers use of the Services and Products, and will reimburse an Indemnified Party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees incurred by such Indemnified Party in connection with investigating, defending or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such Indemnified Party is a party.
Backups are typically performed on a nightly basis with a nightly, weekly and monthly copy stored. While every effort is made to protect your data our backups are conducted as a courtesy and all responsibility for retaining a copy of your site and any associated databases remains with you. We therefore urge all clients to maintain full and up to date backups of their sites and any databases. If you are unsure how to do this, then please contact Support and we will be happy to advise you.
Should you require us to restore a copy of your site from our backups for any reason, we will be happy to do so, however a $5.50 administration charge will apply.
Not all servers have backups performed by default, i.e. unmanaged servers, so If you wish to know if your server has backups performed, please contact the Support team.
Limitation on Company Liability
Company shall not be deemed to be in default of any provision of this Agreement or be liable for any failure of performance of the Services and Products to Customer resulting, directly or indirectly, from any (i) weather conditions, natural disasters or other acts of God, (ii) action of any governmental or military authority, (iii) failure caused by telecommunication or other Internet provider, or (iv) other force or occurrence beyond its control. The exclusive remedy against Company for any damages whatsoever to Customer arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be the refund of the fees paid by Customer to Company with respect to the then current term of this Agreement. Company shall not be liable for (i) any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or for any loss of profits or loss of revenue resulting from the use of the Company’s services and products by Customer or any third parties, or (ii) any loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries or service interruptions. Company provides the services and products as is, without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied Company disclaims all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Customer shall be solely responsible for the selection, use and suitability of the services and products and Company shall have no liability therefore.
Unless otherwise specified herein, any notices or other communications required or permitted shall be through the help desk at https://clients.fluccs.com.au using the log in of the account in question
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, without regard to choice of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
Failure by either Company or Customer to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement or any rights with respect hereto or the failure to exercise any option provided hereunder shall in no way be considered to be waiver of such provisions, rights or options, or to in any way affect the validity of this Agreement. If one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement are found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
To be eligible for our Community Hosting, the organisation must be registered with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) as a not-for-profit or charitable entity, and be able to provide an official NFP number or other forms of proof of eligibility. No applications will be accepted without this number or proof of eligibility.
A domain name is required in order to setup a hosting account, and is not included in the offer. If the organisation or group does not have a domain name, you can order one as part of the sign up process for the hosting plan.
In return, the organisation is required to display one of the Fluccs banners on their homepage and link it back to the Fluccs website. This will form part of our affiliate program, whereby the organisation will receive 20% commission on any hosting signups that come from people clicking on that banner on their website.
Terms of Banner Display
- Banner must be displayed in a position which is visible to all site visitors
- Banner must not be shaded, faded or altered in any other way
- Banner must link directly to www.fluccs.com.au
Please note that this is a condition of eligibility for the Community Hosting plans and failure to conform to the above conditions may result in the suspension of the organisation’s website.
Should any of the supplied banners not be suitable, please contact our support staff and we can custom design a banner for you. If you have any queries about eligibility, please contact a member of our support staff.
In addition to these Terms of Service the client agrees to be bound by our Acceptable Usage Policy.